Paul Jauregui, VP of Marketing at Praetorian shares his perspective on incorporating security into the IoT Product Development Lifecycle.
Subscribe on iTunes | Android | Stitcher | Tunein | Google Play
Topics we discuss in this episode:
- Paul shares his background and about Praetorian.
- Paul talks about the biggest challenges companies face when building IoT products.
- How Product Managers convince executives to invest in security.
- Paul discusses how, “Security is not a feature, it’s a process.”
- How Product Managers balance build vs buy decisions around security.
- Advice for Product Managers that are new to managing security for their IoT product.
Resources we mention in the episode:
- Praetorian Website
- Praetorian’s IoT Security Overview (PDF)
- [Report] The 8 Biggest IoT Security Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- On Twitter @PraetorianLabs
- Paul Jauregui (LinkedIn)