My new book for Enterprise Software Product Leaders is coming out this Fall! It is a practical guide for driving Enterprise software products from idea to your first ten customers.
Sign up today to receive news and exclusive content!
What is the book about?
Given the complexity of building enterprise software products, my book answers the question: How do you know you are building the right product for the right people?
The book helps you understand the pains and gains of your Enterprise customers and gives you a step-by-step guide for going from idea to your first ten customers.
If you are a Product Leader creating new Enterprise software products (B2B), then this book is for you! In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why focusing on delivering value to your first 10 customers is a more critical metric than chasing the abstract “product-market fit.”
- How to select and evaluate your target market.
- How to understand your customer’s pains in a B2B setting.
- How to test your hypothesis to know if your product is desirable, feasible, and viable (with techniques that work in B2B).
- How to select and test the best B2B business model for your new product.
- How to get alignment across your company as you drive your new Enterprise software product forward.
Sign up today to receive updates!
Note: By signing up you’ll also join over 6,000 Product Leaders who receive my weekly newsletter, including my latest articles and episodes of the Enterprise Product Leadership podcast. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.