My new book for Enterprise Software Product Leaders is coming out this Fall! Sign up to receive news and exclusive content.
You’ll also join over 6,000 product leaders who receive my weekly newsletter, including my latest articles and episodes of the Enterprise Product Leadership podcast.
What is the book about?
With all the complexities of launching Enterprise software products, how do you avoid innovation theater or becoming another failed product?
The key is to stop placing big bets and focus on a more tangible goal: delivering value to your first 10 customers.
In this book, you’ll learn a step-by-step method including:
- Why focusing on your first 10 customers is a more robust metric than chasing an abstract “product-market fit.”
- How to align with your leadership team on the support you’ll need to drive progress from idea to your first 10 paying customers.
- How to understand your customer’s pains in a B2B setting.
- How to test your hypothesis to know if your product is desirable, feasible, and viable (with techniques that work in B2B).
- How to select the best B2B business model for your new product and how to validate it with real customers.
- How to work with partners at every stage of your product’s lifecycle.
If you are a Product Leader developing new Enterprise software products (B2B), this book is for you!
No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.